UFF-FIU Contract Ratification Vote
Tuesday, October 31 and Wednesday, November 1
Venues at MMC, BBC, and the Engineering Center
- Modesto Maidique Campus
- Green Library, First Floor, By The Escalators
- Biscayne Bay Campus
- Glenn Hubert Library, First Floor Lobby, in Front of the Circulation Desk
- Engineering Campus
- College of Engineering Lobby
The members of the bargaining unit, meaning all faculty for which the collective bargaining
agreement covers, are invited to vote thumbs up or thumbs down on ratifying the language.
Voting will take place on Tuesday, October 31 and Wednesday, November 1 in 3 venues, one each on the
MMC, BBC, and Engineering Center campuses.
In light of the fact that bargaining has already begun for the 2018-2021 contract, we only
negotiated salary for the 2017-2018 bargaining session.
The proposed salary changes are:
- Retention Increase of 1%, with a minimum of $750, retroactive to July 1, 2017.
- One-time Bonus of $250 to faculty earning less than $65,000.