- February 26 – 5:00 p.m., deadline for approving final drafts of general bills and joint resolutions,
including companion bills
- March 2 – Regular Session convenes; 12:00 noon, deadline for filing bills for introduction
- April 20 (50th day) – last day for regularly scheduled committee meetings
- April 30 (60th day) – last day of Regular Session
Bills We Are Tracking:
- Track bills by visiting Florida Senate Tracker! The tracker will send you email updates on when a bill is put on an agenda, moves through committees, or is voted upon.
- Visit the FEA Legislative Session Page! There you can view the schedule for the week ahead and find tools for engaging with your legislators.
- Contact your legislators! We need your help writing and calling members to let them know what educators need. FEA has put together a UFF Legislative Toolkit with talking points and other information to help. Contact our Legislative Affairs Committee if you have questions on how to do this.
- Follow UFF on social media! Throughout the session, we will be updating faculty on the progress of bills pertinent to higher education and how you can help.
- Donate to UFF-PAC! You can make a one-time or recurring PAC donation to help UFF and FEA lobby for positive, bi-partisan change in Tallahassee by clicking the button below.