UFF-FIU actively guards the interests of the FIU faculty. In order to keep up to date with developing issues, add your non-FIU email address to our list. The union is limited with the types of messages it can send to FIU email addresses. To stay informed with threats to your academic rights, add a different email to our list.
Currently, HB-7 is a big concern, as it poses a threat to academic freedom. Stay up to date with information about HB-7 and other issues by adding your non-FIU email address to our list.
Read more and take action over HB-7 by visiting the Sign Up Page for HB-7 forums.
We are the United Faculty of Florida chapter for Florida International University, the labor union representing faculty at FIU. Since our founding in 1976, we have worked tirelessly to improve the working conditions for our members across campus. But, we are only as strong as our membership. Please consider joining today or getting more involved in the union that fights for you!
- Freedom To Teach – Freedom To Learn
- Bargaining Sessions – Spring 2022
- Fall Chapter Meeting Minutes – 2021
- Spring Chapter Meeting Agenda – 2022
- Take Action Against HB 1197
- 2022 Spring Chapter Meeting & Elections Ballot
- COVID Precautions for Spring 2022
- Concerns Over COVID Policies and Procedures
- In Memory of Chuck Elkins: FIU founding faculty and UFF activist
- Chapter Meeting Agenda – Fall 2021