UFF-FIU Contract Ratification Vote
Tuesday, March 21 and Wednesday, March 22
Venues at MMC, BBC, and the Engineering Center
- Modesto Maidique Campus
- Green Library, First Floor, By The Escalators
- Biscayne Bay Campus
- Glenn Hubert Library, First Floor Lobby, in Front of the Circulation Desk
- Engineering Campus
- College of Engineering Lobby
The members of the bargaining unit, meaning all faculty for which the collective bargaining
agreement covers, are invited to vote thumbs up or thumbs down on ratifying the language.
Voting will take place on Tuesday, March 21 and Wednesday, March 22 in 3 venues, one each on the
MMC, BBC, and Engineering Center campuses.
to the 2015-2018 Collective Bargaining Agreement. In the
document, the changes are listed in red – either as additions () or
These are the highlights of the changes:
- Release Time
- Retention Increase of 1%, with a minimum of $800.
- Department Merit of 0.5%.
- Promotion Increases raised to 12% and 14%.
- Distinguisehd University Professor
For your reading pleasure, below is the document upon which both parties agreed and upon which
you will vote. For your reference, you may wish to examine the
entire current collective bargaining agreement